SIMS 3 QUESTION! Important, please help.

Savage.Aus

WiiChat Member
Aug 16, 2011
Austin
Hello! I might as well just jump right into this whole question thing.

I have had my Sims 3 game since middle to end of June I believe. Sometime in June anywho! Well now as you know, it's August 16th.
I have been playing it very frequently since then, so it's just as though this problem has randomly arisen. I was playing it an hour or two ago, my daughter Sim had aged into a Teen and so after about a day (in the game.) had passed I realized I ld probably save just in case. I went to the save menu, clicked on the game slot of the family she was in and it started to save and I was not worried! But then during it's save, the little red box telling me not to Power off or RESET froze. It stayed like that for a few minutes, because I thought that maybe letting it sit for a minute or two would help it. You know, I figured it was just doing that because it was fresh turned on or something? I don't know. CONTINUING! I decided to try pressing the Reset button- nothing happened. So, while cringing from the idea of it, I very extremely reluctantly held down the Power button. The Wii turned off and when I went back to playing my game it seemed to play just fine. It took me back to my last save on that family, which I wasn't too bummed about considering it was only a day before she aged into a Teen. I let that day go by, she aged, and I immediately tried saving while I thought I had the chance.

Turns out, the same exact thing happened with the freezing. What do I do?? Please help. :-/

Is the disc scratched at all? Especially if it's been scratched recently, the damage done to the disc might of affected the game's ability to save.

It could possibly be an error in the Wii's programming or the game itself, so you may want to try saving in any different way; after a different amount of time has passed, if you can save when in a different area in the game, etc. etc.

Back