My PROBLEMS so far... anyone else?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
xpirate77 said:
lol, i find it funny that he came on here asking a question, and when someone attempted to answer it, he got all hostile. Its like the guy walking into the walmart and asking the greeter a question..and when the greeter kindly tries to answer, you pull out a gun.

in short,blair, the answers to your questions that you for some reason felt offended by, could have easily, and more maturely been responded to with a simple "thanks for the input, but i already tried that," or a " thanks, thats not what i meant by start button, but thanks for the input, and may i add how ravishing you look today"

Agreed, well said xpirate. No need for hostilities here people. Blair, please try to keep your feelings contained, as with any new product 'problems will happen.' Have you actually tried calling the store you got it from/Nintendo explaining the situation? Any more outbursts in this thread btw and its locked ;)

Blair if you indeed do "Math problems you cant even google", Is it because you currently enrolled in RETARD school, where they only teach RETARD math and RETARD english? Because judging from how you speak, you aren't very bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back