My PROBLEMS so far... anyone else?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
blair said:
I blew up cuz Vagrant tried to big-time me by answering my questions with cute little one liners.

Nice job V.

My complaints are legit, and BTW V, I a am game software developer, AND a web application developer. I look at things from a development standpoint that increase the satisfaction of the end user.
First off you can't even construct a sentence properly so i have a hard time believing you are a software developer.

I do math problems you wouldn't even know how to Google.
Nobody cares and this has nothing to do with anything in this post.

My points are this:

You have to hit PLUS, then SAVE, then QUIT?
Yeah thats super intuitive.
Why not PAUSE, then QUIT, then ask SAVE.. Yes or NO?
Another reason i have a hard time believing you look for the satisfaction of the end user because over 50% of people are just plain stupid so they would spend hours sitting there trying to figure out how to save the game before they would ever hit the quit button. Not to mention pause and quit then save is stupid so its obviously based on personal opinion.

In monkey ball, there was a similar situation.
It has no obvious option to quit a current round.
Thats a flaw from a player stand point and non-intuitive controls suck baltz.

Also, in Zelda, the game saves didn't save my progress.
Nuff said.
I can believe that it may not of saved but you are the first person i have heard of presenting this problem so maybe it was a operators error and not a nintendo error.

I tried calling Nintendo about my Wii problems.
They don't even act like they will help. Their machine says you need to call back when they are less busy....
Niiiiice.
I called nintendo today about my power pack that fried and they said they would send me out a free power pack today and were very apologetic about everything not to mention i had awesome customer service.

I would love to package up my Wii and run to the nearest Circuit City, and exchange my system and Wii Sports, but they're all sold out.
EVERYWHERE.
Try calling nintendo more then once.....

So until they get more, I gotta wait it out, and come ***** on these forums to try to find other people with the same problem that may have figured it out.
I havn't really heard of anyong else having this problem with Zelda but even if there are other people with these problems nobody has a gun to your head telling you to whine about it on these forums then jump on people when they give you smart ass remarks.

Any more Brain-busters V....
Any more complaints B.....

vagrant said:
Hey retard, stick to the leap frog math games.

Like I said, I do math problems you couldn't even Google!

Im gonna go ahead and pardon you out of this convo Plug-In.
You ever seen that SNL skit "Debbie Downer"?
BTW, cool name bro. (thick sarcasm laid on here, in case you didn't pick that one up)

Last edited:
Hey Blain, if your such a genius how come you don't know what PS means. It means Post Signature. This is when you signed your name and have to write something without re-writing the letter. You didn't sign your name. And then PSS? Post Signature Signature? You didn't sign your name twice. If anything it would be PPS. Do not flame. Ban this asshole please.

Why are we pardoning me from this convo? You can't think of anything to reply to what i said.

I think its fairly logical to believe that if you had no option to save your game on the pause menu nobody would hit the Quit button becuase it wouldn't save there game... But who knows that it would ask you if you wanna save after you click quit...... yes sure you think about the end user...

What development comapny do you even work for because after all these people have said they don't believe you one would think you would have said what company. Hey who am i though. Just the random guy on a forum making you look extremly ignorant.

home button is totally pause dude. it actually pauses the system not the game, and you can go right back into the game without quitting. it sounds like you got a bad wii. and judging from the way you act out on the internet you probly got a small one too.

jus. said:
home button is totally pause dude. it actually pauses the system not the game, and you can go right back into the game without quitting. it sounds like you got a bad wii. and judging from the way you act out on the internet you probly got a small one too.

lol.... thats all i have to say to that. :lol:

............look a bird!!! ::runs off chasing the bird::........i haven't gotten any problems with my wee wee...still don't knows hows some of u are

Who am I....

Im the guy running this thread.

Battling a parade of Nintendo fan boys.

I work for Digital Access sucka.

And I develop games for Know Your Code.

Any more brain busters.

Hey, if you guys need a ban to feel a bit more secure, then go for it.
But you'll never know how I would shut you down on the next reply.
Bring it....

blair said:
Who am I....

Im the guy running this thread.

Battling a parade of Nintendo fan boys.

I work for Digital Access sucka.

And I develop games for Know Your Code.

Any more brain busters.

Hey, if you guys need a ban to feel a bit more secure, then go for it.
But you'll never know how I would shut you down on the next reply.
Bring it....

calm it everyone this is a place to chat and learn about the wii not start a war with people we dont even know,

please dont give him the satisfaction of a reply

cant wii all just get along?

Its deffinatly obvious he is just here to cause trouble....

Ignoring any and all threads and or posts from him now.

dalinkwent817 said:
First bad thing to happen

I was about to play Trauma Center: Second Opinion for the first time. After I put the game in the console, the game title appeared normally in the Wii channel screen.

When I tried starting the game, it sounded like the system was having a hard time loading the disc. (It was scanning, repeatedly and louder than normal.) After about 30 seconds, it game me an error screen.

I forgot exactly what it was. So I ejected the game, restarted the system, and tried again. The second time, it loaded up perfectly. I hope this doesn't happen more often. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

no offense intended, but my curious mind, wanted to see what would happen if i put the disc in the wrong way (weird i know, but i was bored and just wanted to see) and it displayed those symptoms...

so idk maybe try facing the disc the other way?..

the disc is meant to go in with the readable(shiny) side towards the power, reset and eject buttons.

lol, i find it funny that he came on here asking a question, and when someone attempted to answer it, he got all hostile. Its like the guy walking into the walmart and asking the greeter a question..and when the greeter kindly tries to answer, you pull out a gun.

in short,blair, the answers to your questions that you for some reason felt offended by, could have easily, and more maturely been responded to with a simple "thanks for the input, but i already tried that," or a " thanks, thats not what i meant by start button, but thanks for the input, and may i add how ravishing you look today"

oh, and to actually contribute to the thread...

i havent had any problems with my wii as of yet, my TP saves perfectly, as do all the games, im quite satisfied, if not bedazzled by the controls...

my one pet peeve about it, is that as of now, i havent figured out another way to return to the wii menu from gamecube games, other than resetting and quickly ejecting the game..

but thats minor

oh and the damn blue light..
..i want more of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back