how to pause without player wiimote?

Ifry

WiiChat Member
Apr 18, 2009
Hi all, I know that it is possible to pause a game by pressing the home button or the + button on an active player's wiimote, but is it possible to pause the game using an inactive wiimote, or the console, or any other way? I'd like a person who isn't actually playing the game (Wii Sports Resort Sword Slice) to be able to pause the game.

Thanks!

An "inactive" Wii Remote with the blue player number indicator off won't be able to do anything. A Wii Remote must be powered on to do something. You can use a second (or third or fourth) Wii Remote that is on to press the home button to pause a game. Certain games may also allow the second Wii Remote to actually pause the game.

just press "home" button

Hmm....

Hi all, I know that it is possible to pause a game by pressing the home button or the + button on an active player's wiimote, but is it possible to pause the game using an inactive wiimote, or the console, or any other way? I'd like a person who isn't actually playing the game (Wii Sports Resort Sword Slice) to be able to pause the game.

Thanks!

An "inactive" Wii Remote with the blue player number indicator off won't be able to do anything. A Wii Remote must be powered on to do something. You can use a second (or third or fourth) Wii Remote that is on to press the home button to pause a game. Certain games may also allow the second Wii Remote to actually pause the game.

Did you even read the thread, andreimoto?

Back