Wiimote and wii not connecting

hello1234567891

WiiChat Member
Mar 4, 2007
hi,

yesterday i was playing on my wii, i was play tiger woods 07 (awsome game) then i wanted to go onto wii sports so i pressed the home button and clicked on wii menu then after that my wiimote would not work. i can connect it to my pc through bluetooth. i have tried syncing it using the button on the wiimote and the button on the console.

will

If changing the batteries dosent work then try re-syncing again but this time as you are pressing the red buttons tap A while pointing the 'mote at the TV and hopefully it will sync.

Last edited:
yeah, like Timmy said.......when i get this problem i just sync up the Wii-mote, then turn the Wii power off so that the light is red........then boot it back up again, and the Wii-mote works! this technique doesn't work for me when i put Wii into Standby mode.....only when shuttin' it all the way down after performing a sync...hope this helps!

Also, try to take out the batteries, put them back in, turn on the wii and try to sync them, if it still doesn't work, try with another wiimote

i couldn't press the home button because it was not connected with the at all.
but i did fix it by pressing the sync on the wiimote then the sync on the wii.:p

Back