This Lady does not know wat she is talking about?

YEAH! How can she say is going to be "a little more expensive than the PS3!!! come on! she should be fired

I like where she says something to the effect of "swing the remote to swing the sword and you'll have an extra unit that will become your nunchuk."

Become your nunchuk!:lol:

Well now I feel more confident that I could become a tech writer and go to E3; if she can, I and most of us could, or lie our way in, if that's possible.:D

NateTheGreat said:
I like where she says something to the effect of "swing the remote to swing the sword and you'll have an extra unit that will become your nunchuk."

Become your nunchuk!:lol:

Well now I feel more confident that I could become a tech writer and go to E3; if she can, I and most of us could, or lie our way in, if that's possible.:D
that is funny
"Exclusive news for call of duty 3!!as a special bonus,you will have a nunchuk at your disposal!!"lol

That's funny she hs no clue what she on about
And as for it being a little less expensive as the PS3 don't even get me started on that

she even said that the Virtual console is going to be a separate base station you have you have to buy so your Wii can plug into

What a crack...man if I was in her shoes I would of made the greatest 30 sec. film ever! Especially for guys like u who really want to see what's happening behind the scenes.

yeh I reckon shes thinking about $450-$500 a little bit off

How can you get fired for that??
Maybe out of a canon yes but not lose your job she'll just you know be doing the crappy limited appeal topics

Back