Opie and Anthony rip on the Wii Sports Experiment and the Wii

hey_suburbia

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2007
Jim Norton responds to my Wii Sports Experiment: "Thanks Mickey, for that fuc*ing non-inspirational story", they rip on the lady who drank too much water, bad mouth Mii's, talk about Wii elbow. I don't take offense to this I'm a big fan, I found it hilarious. They obviously don't know what they're talking about and bash anything new, so I take it in stride.

Listen:

http://wiinintendo.net/2007/03/13/opie-and-anthony-rip-on-the-wii-sports-experiment/

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
Those guys are idiots and rip everything off of Howard Stern. How can you listen to them?

Rip off of Stern?!?!?!? Its the other way around there friend... not to mention that O&A are heard by more people then Stern... on satallite and FM...oh wait, Stern isn't on FM....

Your delusional my friend. When Howard was on FM radio nobody had more listeners than him. Are you crazy? Have you heard about the news of Sirius and XM merging? Well were do you think O & A will be going after that? They will no longer be on Satellite. And who listens to FM radio anymore these days. The last FM radio ratting to be release last month O & A had a 0.0 share ratting. Do you know what that means? Nobody is listening to them. Get your facts straight. I would hope O & A have more listeners than Howard now that he is no longer on FM Radio. Don't post about things you have no idea about.

They have potential. It's clearly the reason they lasted so long. But I'm not a fan of people who joke about, "Losers commiting suicide by blowing out their brains with a shotgun.(EQ player commited suicide)"

Back