Five Things Wrong With Nintendo

jason416 said:
well..
I dont care about other 4 reasons but the reason 5...

The reason why the online is crap is because its free..
If we have to pay to play the online, it would suck for a person who are not allowed to use credit cards. (like me).
even though it's 5 bucks for month (like rumscap, i dont play, my friend does),
some parents doesn't really trust givng credit card numbers on internet.

Also, if u say that, all the money nintendo makes is enough to support the online gameplay?
Ur wrong! Nintendo is really famous console and also Rated E(everyone) game.
Which means, even a 5 years old can play it and enjoy it, but wahts wrong about it is, there are a lot of children out there who doesn't wears a wii strap but swings it too hard and hit someone, etc..
Then, nintendo gets blamed and get sued for a lot of dollars.

That's when Nintendo uses the money we should of get for online play, but instead they use it to protect themselves. Which is not a bad decision. I think it's great. Nintedo live = more games for mario fan isn't it? XD

Problem is the kid who doesn't know how to use freaking wiimote properly and nintendo get sued for it...

You don't even actually know anything do you? Your whole arguement is all wrong.

PS2 and PS3 have free and better online like someone said

Even if you had to pay for online like 360, you buy prepaid cards (no credit card required) once a year.

Nintendo is currently the #1 selling console, they can afford to do better internet. But it's known by surveys done in Japan that around 80% of them do not care about online play because they think its "nerdy"

and no, you're wrong Nintendo would not get sued. The controllers come with straps and every game that boots up they remind you to put the strap on. So NO, they cannot be sued.

So no, they are not using that money to protect themselves for people getting hurt by not using straps lol? Where the hell do you think these things up.

A note about the control scheme, I think that EA did a FANTASTIC job using the Wiimote for MOH H2

And then Nintento did a piss poor job of using the wiimote in SSBB

like i said the problem is Nintendo Of Japan

don't you think NOA would know what to do with online?

KHgamer said:
yeah and the old franchises need new characters(especialky enemies). it is getting annoying versing bowser all the time. for once, could bowser actuallu team UP with mario to stop evil?

they've already done that in super mario rpg, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, super paper mario, and kinda in the SSE in brawl(against tabuu at the end)

i think it would be better if bowser wasn't in the game at all, why do they always feel the need to include everyone.....

they should just make a toad game against wart, it wouldn't be a new franchise, but it would be a good turn

in my opinion, a new franchise every generation is good, gamecube we got pikmin

wii, we got disaster, i like long series, so i don't want them to spend too much time on new franchises, i just wish some of the games story continues with the next game, kinda like oot and majora's mask

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
they've already done that in super mario rpg, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, super paper mario, and kinda in the SSE in brawl(against tabuu at the end)

i think it would be better if bowser wasn't in the game at all, why do they always feel the need to include everyone.....

they should just make a toad game against wart, it wouldn't be a new franchise, but it would be a good turn

in my opinion, a new franchise every generation is good, gamecube we got pikmin

wii, we got disaster, i like long series, so i don't want them to spend too much time on new franchises, i just wish some of the games story continues with the next game, kinda like oot and majora's mask

i mean big games. like smg,loztp,oot,mp3. u know

YOWORD said:
like i said the problem is Nintendo Of Japan

don't you think NOA would know what to do with online?

I totally agree--the man speaks the truth! Don't you think that Nintendo knows that we are complaining about their online play? Well, not only is it free, but Nintendo of Japan is a completely different animal. Their home country of Japan, where the population is roughly 110 million people and where the real business is, could care less about online play. Advancing online play here would have to mean advancing it there. :sick:

well since 3rd party games can have their own servers and simple games wont be required to have the pay for play
i bet it would only be for 3rd party games that dont have servers and newer nintendo games maybe voice chat or more complex online features

I'm pretty sure people have been saying new franchises for years, yet the existing ones are still highly successful.

I doubt Wii will ever have voice chat. Nintendo is to much of an anti-voice chat company so far. Chances are if Nintendo does decide to have voice chat it wont be until the next console.

yea man seriously Nintendo is slacking

ill buy a ps3 soon because Nintendo has really dissapointed me man

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
I totally agree--the man speaks the truth! Don't you think that Nintendo knows that we are complaining about their online play? Well, not only is it free, but Nintendo of Japan is a completely different animal. Their home country of Japan, where the population is roughly 110 million people and where the real business is, could care less about online play. Advancing online play here would have to mean advancing it there. :sick:

The difference is that 3rd parties could easily (and probably want to) implement voice chat, but Nintendo is blocking them from doing so. It has nothing to do about money, Japanese audiences, etc. It's Nintendo just being plain stupid.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:

The difference is that 3rd parties could easily (and probably want to) implement voice chat, but Nintendo is blocking them from doing so. It has nothing to do about money, Japanese audiences, etc. It's Nintendo just being plain stupid.

i really wish they would have voice chat though, just nintendo is not going to do it because they are just too kiddy and kid friendly.

I don't understand the hype with voice chat. I couldn't care less about it. Voice chat is like using a cellphone, which I'm not crazy about. I rather text on my phone than talk because it's faster. Way I see it, voice chat has more negatives because a lot of people aren't "friendly". New SSBB tactic: Put a speaker playing loud music next to the mic and fight. Soon enough, the other players will get annoyed and you'll win.:lol: That's not a big deal to me

New franchises are key. I'd like a new Luigi game. I'd like a new character also. The N64 introduced Waluigi and he's become popular, so how hard would it be to throw overalls over a different colored shirt and give 'em a name? Hm, we'll see. So far I'm pretty happy with my Wii.

Strikers gave me a sports game.
NoMoreHeroes gave me a 'mature' game.
SuperSmashBrosBrawl gave me a fighting game.
FireEmblemRadiantDawn gave me a 'tactical' game.

I like the variety personally. That's just my honest opinion.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
I had an idea like that, too.....except with Zelda.

Ganondorf and Link have to team up to stop an even greater enemy. Of course in the game, they start out as rivals, but them join up after the real evil guy appears....And, maybe a new princess?

its funny how were begging for even more rehashes essentially.. thats how desperate we are pritendo

Back