whats up gamers discussion time!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
well hello again to the gaming world of 2007 and all its gamers and today i have come to dicuss the improvements that nintendo have done in hopes of making the wii a stronger more stable platform to all its gamers, but this is more directed at us its hardcore gamers. Now what have we found out about what nintendo has done in the last year on the wii's behalf.

ok for instence it was weak at first but its becoming stronger daily lets start off with nintendo current online capabilites, me personally i have to tip my hat off to them the online capabilites have greatly improved recently nintendo has been making alot more of there games online now and i am happy. i also believe it doesnt stop here with nintendo's online gaming capabilities i think it will continue to improve throughout the year so thumbs up to that.

so what do you think nintendo has improved on. Voice your opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thread idea!!
Real original.
:lol: :yesnod:
Nintendo has gotten better at EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
Sorry, I hate to be a grammar Nazi, I haven't been formally invited to that party yet. But could you do us all a favor and throw in a few capitals and some periods. It'd make for a better read.

As for Nintendo doing better than when they started, well yes it was expected.

Their first year they are working out the kinks etc.
Next year is when we hopefully will see some wondrous things happen.

Edit:
This is not a chat room, so it takes time for people to post.
Don't double post please, wait for someone to reply first.

exactly! now i also believe and by some of the upcoming titles coming out for the wii i got to say this NINTENDO IS MAKING BETTER 3RD PARTY TITLE GAMES, and the hardware for the wii is still a year later scarce to find. We will watch the wii hit a world record. lol well atleast i hope so

brigipson said:
exactly! now i also believe and by some of the upcoming titles coming out for the wii i got to say this NINTENDO IS MAKING BETTER 3RD PARTY TITLE GAMES, and the hardware for the wii is still a year later scarce to find. We will watch the wii hit a world record. lol well atleast i hope so
lol. dummie, nintendo doesn't make 3rd party games. jeez, look up what 3rd party means then come back.
anyways, these are the things the wii needs: a hard drive, a better wii menu, voice chat, and animal crossing to be an mmo. oh, and no more friend codes. and i want to view peoples name on brawl, even though i don't know who they are.

Back