What is Nintendo waiting for???

And one more thing about the typing..I'm personally tired of trying to decipher people's nonsense..type like you have a god damn brain for christs sake, PERIOD.

MasterJedi2U said:
And once again....VC = Old School. It should NOT have Online. Thats my belief/opinion. Argue all you want it won't change it and Nintendo definitely won't change it which I appaud them for. However I do think they should tweak the graphics a lil bit so that they look nicer.

Why not? They put old school games online on Xbox Live (e.g. Street Fighter 2). If you really hate old school games being online, then simply don't go online while playing them.

Cosmonaut said:
You're right this isn't English class but the way you type is an abomination to the the language. You can't differentiate between hear and here , it's and its..get real. If you consider 'high and mighty' an opinionated expression than so be it, my apologies. Dude, I already concurred with you on the VC games being and staying traditional tip..I'm just saying that if they DID (which they probably won't) make them online it wouldn't be a waste of time.

Lmao you mada me laugh. You are trying to tell me, you're struggling to read my post because i placed hear when it should be here; Or i didnt use it's and its' in the right places? If you can't understand what i am saying you probably can not read..... anyway, did you know, when you are writing, you should spell the word, instead of using its shorten form?(eg you've= you have) I know i make mistakes from time to time but nobody else complain, now you are complaining.

You can't differentiate between hear and here nor it's and its. This is what your sentence should look like but i understood what you were saying. That's my point! You are complaining about little typing errors. Give me a break teacher. Sometimes i do misplaced them and i try my best to correct them for other viewers, but i'm not speaking any of my bahamian dialect, because you would never understand that.

Cosmonaut said:
Yea yea, regardless of if this is English class or a Nintendo Wii forum people should take pride in the language they speak and type..the messy, unintelligent ebonics is stupid and truely reflects who's behind what's being typed.

I could see if i had said " i een no wat rong wit u, cuz yinna mus b crazy" Let me translate that " I don't know what is wrong with you, because you all must be crazy." I hope you see where i am coming from, that's a big difference, but i'm not using the first one. anyways i do agree this is the nintendo wii forum but i dont know whether the last sentence refers to me because i didn't use ebonics, i just made some simple mistakes.......But i dont like your last post at all because that is just harsh and it's not like i flamed you. You could be talking to me or you could be talking to the forum..... but i know where you are coming from. I have seen alot of post, where it didnt make sense but you are complaining and hitting me up for misplacing words that sound alike. If i make a mistake just tell me so i can correct it. No human is perfect and i'm hoping you are a human to.

Sorry for the long post

Napalmbrain said:
Why not? They put old school games online on Xbox Live (e.g. Street Fighter 2). If you really hate old school games being online, then simply don't go online while playing them.

There people go again making ASSumptions. Did I ever once say I hate VC game being online? NO. I've said and I'll continue to say that it doesn't bother me that they're not online and that they should NOT be online. Bottom line. However if Nintendo decides to make them online good for everyone that wants it. And it won't make me hate Nintendo because I'm a Nintendo supporter so its w/e.

Ebonics....LMAO (Cosmo if you need help with that one we're HERE for you)

Darth_Zant said:
save them from what? they're doing fine.

there's going to be tons of people who don't want a wii, and then twice as many who do. just like the DS. they're fine.

Add me!!! username: Brad Code:7076 0363 7935 0428!

WiiOwnsPs3 said:
Add me!!! username: Brad Code:7076 0363 7935 0428!

Don't Bump Old Threads And DOn't Put Codes On This Thread. Put It On The Official Friend Code Thread.

Back