Five Things Wrong With Nintendo

JKill09 said:
I don't understand the hype with voice chat. I couldn't care less about it. Voice chat is like using a cellphone, which I'm not crazy about. I rather text on my phone than talk because it's faster. Way I see it, voice chat has more negatives because a lot of people aren't "friendly". New SSBB tactic: Put a speaker playing loud music next to the mic and fight. Soon enough, the other players will get annoyed and you'll win.:lol: That's not a big deal to me

New franchises are key. I'd like a new Luigi game. I'd like a new character also. The N64 introduced Waluigi and he's become popular, so how hard would it be to throw overalls over a different colored shirt and give 'em a name? Hm, we'll see. So far I'm pretty happy with my Wii.

Strikers gave me a sports game.
NoMoreHeroes gave me a 'mature' game.
SuperSmashBrosBrawl gave me a fighting game.
FireEmblemRadiantDawn gave me a 'tactical' game.

I like the variety personally. That's just my honest opinion.

There's only positive and no negatives when using voice chat because all the negatives can be easily removed with a simple mute.

If you feel that you'll have to mute there's no need for it. Just in my mind at least. What's a positive? I talk to my friends that I fought on AIM after/before/during the fight. It's not a problem...

illmasaki said:
isnt there a site where u can get a petition go for it if u really wanna do something
Because online petitions work...

I don't give a damn about voice chat anywho, whenever I'm on the 360 I don't even plug the mic in...

Obviously thats just my opinion however.

if u get a large demand for it im sure nintendo will notice if not the bloggers will

i never used a voice chat but it could b fun i would like the option though

i rather more games

they dont even have enough online games for it really to matter yet

p.s. what is the site that u can do the petitions on?

@ Jay61... Same. Things like Yahoo Messenger have voice chat that I don't like to use. Voice chat isn't that high on my priority list...

KHgamer said:
yeah and the old franchises need new characters(especialky enemies). it is getting annoying versing bowser all the time. for once, could bowser actuallu team UP with mario to stop evil?
Bleh heh heh heh! Bleck! (doesn't ring a bell? :lol: )

Back