this makes me sick

Disgusting... every day i start to beleive Colbert more about how culturally molested (figuratively) America, let alone the entire world is. I'm all for a re-hash. Oh wait... this is real life. Dammit!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: thats sick but what crosses my mind is why????

i think that maybe the mommy was some 14-16 year old slut who was afraid of what her parents would say......

this make me sad
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

ganton said:
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: thats sick but what crosses my mind is why????

i think that maybe the mommy was some 14-16 year old slut who was afraid of what her parents would say......

this make me sad
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I was actually going to say that in my original post, dont remember why i didnt.

niidawii said:
You do realize this is... sadly almost common right?

Abandoning babies is not uncommon, yes.

But usually they get left on hospital doorsteps or similar, wrapped up in blankets. Places were they will be found pretty quickly.

Not left to die in a rubbish bin.

Big difference.

Absolutely disgusting and inexcusible... Whoever did that does not deserve the title "Human Being". Even animals have more respect for each other, you don't see them abandoning their newborns.

We could learn alot from nature, look at the free roaming packs of wolves, has a spirit of community so strong existed amongst human beings before?

But back on topic, whoever did that is... dagnammit I can't think of enough bad things to say about her.

Stories like these are actually quite common. I know of a worse story that had been reported, a father wanted to see his child so as he tries to, his (ex)wife smacks him with his own child, as if it was a purse of some sort. The child had suffered bruises and fractures, but surprisingly was alive.

thats pathetic.....the things people do mann....if you cant take the respondsibility of a kid dont open ur legs........arrggghhhh people are IDIOTS

Back