any other fanboys/girls sick of the nintendo kiddy thing?

En4Neo said:
I really don't care about the image. I don't want my Mario games to be rated T or M or anything. I like them the way they are and it seems the kiddy image is making the most money for Nintendo, so that's good for us because it guarantees they can still stay in business.

I'd rather have more games like Hotel Dusk rather than some senseless Man Hunt crap any way.

im with him. who the hell cares? i didnt buy the wii so i could play manhunt with a motion sensor controller. if i wanted to blow the crap out of something, i would have bought a 360 or ps3, or ill just go play my ps2. i bought my wii because the games are FUN, the gameplay is amazing, and the games have excellent replay value. none of my friends see that, and apparantly you dont either. i could care less about having violent games for the wii. zelda is in my opinion one of the greatest sets of games ever, and theyre not violent in the sense of having massive amounts of blood and gore, theyre just all around great games. so if nintendo decides to try and loose this 'kiddie' image, whatever. as long as they keep pumping out great games ill just stay in my couch and having a great time.

Yay, not one stupid post yet. Everyone is agreed so far. I hate how something E is suddenly "kiddy". I bet most who bought super mario bros. on VC were older than 21.

Back