This prob been asked but.. can u play games online?

l7cx1Cl

\\/ii[) /\buse|2
Nov 1, 2007
Avonhell Arizona
Wii Online Code
4551-8336-3359-2529
like on xbox 360...
curious cuz if u can what games can u play online?
same with the virtual games.. tx

is there a site that list's them all?
cuz im a strictly online gamer XD 1player games r boring besides zelda ;]

then you got the wrong system buddy.There arn't that many Online games yet.

ya i realized that , got the system for zelda, ssbb, and mario galaxy
but thought there would b more online games specialy with the virtual games b sick to play some old skoo 64 games online star fox , golden eye ne1?

I highly doubt you'll ever see Virtual Console games online. The original systems weren't online and so their games weren't online. It's one thing to slap an emulator into the Wii and offer the original ROMs available for download, but turning those games into online versions would require massive recoding of the original game itself, which is not worth Nintendo's time. I'd rather they focused on new Wii games, which take full-advantage of the Wii hardware, specifically designed from the ground-up to be online.

theres a cuple online games that i no. theres guitar hero 3, battallion wars 2, mario strickers, pokemon battle revolution. some games that are coming out that are online are sonic and mario at the olympic games, medal of honor heroes 2, ghost squad, and super smash bros brawl. hope that helps

someone said metriod prime is online are they serious? i have it i realy want to play a online game.

Metroid Prime 3 is not online. The best you can do is exchange "friend vouchers". You cannot actually play against someone else online.

dang...... what are some good games you can play online the only games i have right now are wii play wii sports and metriod prime corruption (rented metriod)

darkmummy9 said:
dang...... what are some good games you can play online the only games i have right now are wii play wii sports and metriod prime corruption (rented metriod)

I just got BWII(Battalion Wars 2) and played 1 online co-cop game
its looks fun but i just dont understand it yet hah
the other player declined another game with me lol

it looks like it has some good quality online play - the modes r Co-Op / Assault / Skirmish

havnt tried the other 2 but will soon

Back