This weeks uk vc releases 24/08/07

sco0504

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
Your mum's ass
Wii Online Code
4696-6979-1442-8368
not sure the reviews to wrecking crew and Neutopia were good but never played any of them

Bah! No Super Metroid. :mad5:

On the plus side, at least we got Neutopia, another one I wanted.

Evolve82 said:
I have never played any of those games!! lol Are any of them any good?

Wrecking Crew is fun for about five minutes.

Neutopia is a blatant Zelda rip-off, but it's good.

I've never played Lunar Pool.

Napalmbrain i know how you feel about the lack of super metroid i was really disappointed when i heard it wasn't on there

sco0504 said:
Napalmbrain i know how you feel about the lack of super metroid i was really disappointed when i heard it wasn't on there

I'm just hoping it's out next week, because I doubt it'll come out the week after (that'll probably be a Sega week).

Super metroid may not come out for awhile, Nintendo might do a "metroid month" for it's fans in Euriope but not till october when prime 3 releases.

jesse1596 said:
Super metroid may not come out for awhile, Nintendo might do a "metroid month" for it's fans in Euriope but not till october when prime 3 releases.

Metroid's already been released here, so I don't think we could have a "Metroid month".

They could still give you guys the prime 3 preview channel + super metroid during the month of october to gear up for the release, I downloaded my preview channel a few weeks ago and it was only yesterday that I finished getting videos.

no i doubt we will have a metroid month we will just get it maybe next week i hope

Lunar pool - Fun for about five minuets. Ten minuets in multi

it's not fair you guys get the same VC games on the same day as us but you get the metroid prime 3 channel way before us... i guess its cause were getting it at the end of the year, but i still find it really unfair cause ive loved the metroid series ever since i picked up that nes controller and shot the arm cannon. just cause were getting it later dosnt mean they cant get us hyped up and excited about it!

No we dont we get ours on a Friday you get yours on a monday
Also we get shafted on game realeses where useuly the last to get them

Back