This Would Be Awesome!!!!!

Samus Final Smash is like a super kamehameha.... And it would be weird cuz super sayins can fly.... so.... no........ sorry............. (ps..... owned)

Last edited:
:ciappa: u can't "owned" me cause i'm the king of ownage... so u have been counter Pwned ...gigiddy gig

NO! WE AREN'T THE SAME PERSON! WE R BOTH ONLINE RIGHT NOW! We r brothers........ o_0

but yea answering ur question no... my brother Bam's name is Jonathan and i'm obviously called Satan... i mean Daniel.... danblakops...der da der

errrr i don't think so...?

It's, >FINAL.......................... FLAAAAAAAAASH!<

Whats your favourate dbz chracter's btw? i like vegeta overall in the cartoon, Goku only from db to dbz, i dont really like dbgt.
In Tenkaichi 2, i like lssj Brolly, Majin Vegeta, and Super Vegeta, and ssj1 Goku!

FUTURE TRUNKS ALL THE WAY!
I love how every single character saved the world at one time or another.... Gohan killed Cell, FutureTrunks killed Freeza and saved Goku, etc.... every character saved the world atleast once.... thats what was so cool about it...

Singhson said:
LOL, but if you think of it, the only thing that seperated goku from vegeta was the bump on the head, otherwise goku would have destroyed the planet, too, that's why i'm gonna accidently drop my kid too, lol.

True But vegeta didn't get bumped on the head and he had a good heart

whats the reason you like your charactres though, i like Vegeta because, he had to eventually overcome his pride the hard way, and eventually became a selfless warrior like kakarot. Plus i love from the start of dbz no can crack jokes against his enemies like he does.

KAKAROT WAS NEVER PRIDEFUL and never thought of himself UNLIKE VEGETA!!!!! and he Acheived SUPER SAIYEN 4 FIRST!!! HA

What is it with the sudden increase in noob threads like these? :frown2:

Edit also we have official character discussion threads..or at least we did, but I'm sure if you search you will find another . No need to start a new thread for each little idea..wastes bandwidth.

Last edited:
Back