Thought's on MoH Heroes 2

to bad there ain't a headset for the wii though but that won't make the game any less fun

Extremely excited about this game, it has online for one, and it actually looks as if a 3rd party developer has put some decent effort into the graphics - instead of just opting for the usual port.

A must buy IMO.

so will this game have a feature where you can create clans, send friend invites, etc? or will we just meet up in a random room.

Renz said:
so will this game have a feature where you can create clans, send friend invites, etc? or will we just meet up in a random room.

Not sure, I'd say that you'd search for a game, set parameters and such, and it will bring back a list of current maps that are in session.

You can just join servers. Of course there will be clans in this game. It will work the same like PC clans ( thank god )

You create a server ( room ) with a password. Talk to youre friends about wich time and password. Let them join and you can practice.

Clanfights? Contact opposing clan, send them invite or password to youre server and youre on youre way to a clanwar.

I really cant wait. And like someone said, a lot of games have a few maps for the online version. I might even go ahead and buy a wiizapper!!!!

I totally agree with you on this that this might prove the wii is perfect for fps!

i dont think there is friend codes. But i would willingly help start a clan. lol

oh and just bought 2 of the following.

119-x7GhuPL.jpg

fiver for 2. gotta love ebay. :p

Last edited:
Theres no friend codes. But you can just use youre nickname's to contact each other trough EA Nation. I think its going to be a lot better than friend codes

Anyone think that EA servers are laggy? Take madden 08 for ex. With just 2 players it lags horribly.

well, take fifa 08.. i didnt think it was laggy atall. occationally it had a little lagg but nothing to bad. But i suppose thats two players.

* Praying * there servers will hold 32 players with no lagg.

anyone know when you can start pre-ordering... and wheres the best site to pre-order from.

lil-britz said:
anyone know when you can start pre-ordering... and wheres the best site to pre-order from.

I know that you can pre-order at gamestop.com or just visit in-person. Most stores allow you to pre-order. Heck, toys r us at my location is even taking pre-orders.

this game can be determined in 1 word *INTENSE!!!!!*

Back