thread wars

dodabird said:
i'm not alone. philosophers question the purpose of war, its inevitable outcome, societal effects, etc. serious questions, irrational act.
lol

no the point i was making was are you really expecting to have a serious explanation for something irrational?

dr00 said:
lol

no the point i was making was are you really expecting to have a serious explanation for something irrational?
ahhh...i see. i guess so. or, i was at least hoping so. doesn't really matter, i guess...i was really just venting my frustration. i had been reading some serious flaming on the ps3 subsection and it just got me really irritated. so no, if people don't take this seriously, no sweat. lol. just wanted to get my thoughts out there :smilewinkgrin:

for a more mature answer as to why "threadwars" errupt is because people dont know how to verbally express their views without taking into consideration what others might feel.

"politically correct" is the term im searching for but in video game formation

unfortunitly when someone has a view its usually spelt out incorrectly which offends the grammer nazis, then you have the overall point which sometimes tends to not make sense and then you have the ilogical responses such as "u suk!"

if people thought 2x about what they posted and for what reason they were doing this, there wouldnt be thread wars. ALSO! some members push other members buttons they know their weak spots and if something pisses them off....say a dispute over the ps3 being more "grownup" than the wii BS that usualy goes on here, it turns into some anti fanboy thread and then its a lock waiting to happen......people do taboo things to be interrogated.

they are asking for a problem and 9/10 times they get it....

Brawny said:
Yay, Loose is back.... she can write the posts that I'm too lazy to say....

am i your unofficial ghost writter now? ;)

Back