....wiiiiiii.....

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
Auzzie land (freo)
Wii Online Code
5312-7293-3513-9932
Time splitters 4 has just been announced officially on ign.com
source: http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/826/826121p1.html
ive never played a time splitters game so ime not too sure what to think.
someone please tell me what this franchise is about.
there is also a small video taking the crap out of halo 3 XD.
YAY. btw HERE is an exclusive FPS for the wii hopefully it will have multiplayer and online. AND it will nail the controls like metroid and MOH apparently do.
thoughts?

haha yeah I hope so :)

The other timesplitter games were fun. But I think some of them where kind of cheap. When you moved it felt a bit weird ( and fast ) a lot of reloading sounds just went from part 1 to 2 and 3. Just like the animations.

Its a fun game though :D

Awesome! Loved the previous two games.

They're the brains behind Goldeneye you know!

only problem i ever had with TS was the contols and i could never customise them to my liking ,
loved the cool characters
With wii controls this should be a top game !

Do you have 100% confirmation that is even is heading to the Wii don't keep your hopes up :lol:

After all didn't the developers state that they would be shunning the Wii for the 360 and PS3 as it doesn't have enough balls to do what they want to.

Squall7 said:
Awesome! Loved the previous two games.

They're the brains behind Goldeneye you know!
I agree. The previous games are two of my favourites, so I am definitely looking forward to this one.

Budo said:
This is coming to the Wii?!:shocked:

I thought is was XBox360 and PS3 only?!

A couple of quick searches turned up from Gameradar:

Free Radical's David Doak has described Wii development in general as "a good thing to do" and followed that up with "I think we want to put it [TimeSplitters 4] on the Wii", in an interview with Game Informer.

"I'm sure it's possible to do a control scheme that works," Doak added when asked about his thoughts on developing a first-person shooter for Wii.

He went on to say he'd like to see Free Radical's Second Sight on Wii too.

I have Timesplitters 2 for Xbox. It's a solid game, obviously no match for Halo, but a mapmaker, local multiplayer, challenges, arcade challenges, singleplayer and co-op campaign? And other things such as 50+ characters to top it off. The game was great just too cartoony for my liking, hopefully this one will be updated with the new age of shooters, no more emptying clips into someone to kill them. But if they have all the options plus online and the controls are nailed like Metroid, this could very well be the Wii exclusive Shooter we've all been waiting for.

thats awesome, I was hoping this game would come to the wii, I am really looking forward to this game

Thats something I was hoping for.
Great find there.

I think the Wii should be a good system for this game.

Back