Tiny Scratches Caused by Wii?

MattMVS7

WiiChat Member
Jul 27, 2011
I notice that around the edge of my Wii discs are very tiny scratches (not even a millimeter in length). They are all around the entire disc and I always handle my discs perfectly, so I know it's caused by the Wii. So what's the problem with the Wii that's causing this?

I notice that around the edge of my Wii discs are very tiny scratches (not even a millimeter in length). They are all around the entire disc and I always handle my discs perfectly, so I know it's caused by the Wii. So what's the problem with the Wii that's causing this?
That is impossible. Unless you meant perfectly wrong.

There's nothing wrong with the Wii. All my discs have scratches, but I've never had problems during gameplay.

I have several wii discs that have the exact same problem. No scratch at all except all the way around the edge of the entire disc and the wii cannot read it. Completely unuseable. If you find anything out let me know :yesnod:

Some people claim that leaving discs in the wii can cause damage (I never subscribed to this view) small scratches that do not affect gameplay is normal wear and tear. If your wii renders discs unplayable you need serious repairs, either through warranty, from a local shop, or as I have been saying lately chuck the wii in the trash and get a used wii they are cheap these days...

Back