To bang or not to bang

heh heh......bang it
I like my bangs (heh heh)

Fringe looks awesome on white girls with long straight hair. Like Emma, it suits her PERFECTLY, she looks fantastic.
Anyone else, no. Not unless you have a fivehead (really big forehead).

New Zealand/Canada

That's what I have, but it gets annoying when my eye is stabbed by my hair...

Kiwi said:
Yeah, me too.

I was expecting a picture of a girl, and you asking us whether to hit it or not...

Damn im disappointed...
Me too! Can we have a topic like that?!

gioivynaj076.jpg

Something wrong with bangs in America? New Jersey. Something wrong with looking emo? well ^.

Bangs have not died.

RadNad said:
I'm from the UK so I thought the same! Sure got me in... I
have like a four hair fringe since my hair is "Elvisy". But yeah, too long "bangs" make you look like an Emo/Goth. No Offence!

not if you dont straighten them. anyway. [american ignorance!!]what the heck is teh diff between a fringe and bangs? [/american ignorance!!]

no seriously, i am not an ignorant american. if i could move myself and all my friends and fam to canada i would.

samXcor3 said:
not if you dont straighten them. anyway. [american ignorance!!]what the heck is teh diff between a fringe and bangs? [/american ignorance!!]

no seriously, i am not an ignorant american. if i could move myself and all my friends and fam to canada i would.

yeah take my hair in the pic above for instance. i needed some girls to straighten it for me. right now my hair is above my eyebrows and waving.

ARav989 said:
gioivynaj076.jpg

Something wrong with bangs in America? New Jersey. Something wrong with looking emo? well ^.

Bangs have not died.

LOLLERCOASTER @ STEREOTYPICAL NEW JERSEY-MO.

sorry. i'm the same way but with a little less emo and a little more "i am a poser and don't fit into any scene!"

EDIT: I just laughed at the irony not the pic or you or anything

samXcor3 said:

lol best post ever........there's nothing that i hate more than ignorant americans...(not saying all americans are ignorant, i just don't like the americans who are)

ARav989 said:
ehh ya. Americans are ignorant. WE ELECTED BUSH

hahahaha

PS delaware county, pennsylvania. as in wawa, late night hangouts, and a half @$$ed but thriving music scene with a few good bands, most of which have already broken up.

Back