To make $50...

JeremyDay said:
Lol, $70 from the couch. Congratulations. That's amazing.

I used to feel awesome when I fished out $12 or $15 bucks (which was possible once a year maybe). It's like diving for treasure in the ocean.

Glad it worked for you . . . I own a futon unfortunately . . . change doesn't collect in mine like it used to in my father's.

Haha, thanks, but I have a trick. You guys can learn from this! Go into the washer/dryer, look at the bottom of it (There might be a few quarters or something) And after that, check all the pants pockets (There may be bills in there, that got me like 20 bucks!) They may be soaked, so CAREFULLY unravel the bill, and put it on a solid surface, then take a blow dryer for your hair, and just dry it out. But before you unravel it, you may just want to let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes, just to let it dry a bit.

Wow... you are so lucky for having snow in there, I haven't even touch it...

Remember touching is good :yesnod:

Last edited:
Akaymay said:
Haha, thanks, but I have a trick. You guys can learn from this! Go into the washer/dryer, look at the bottom of it (There might be a few quarters or something) And after that, check all the pants pockets (There may be bills in there, that got me like 20 bucks!) They may be soaked, so CAREFULLY unravel the bill, and put it on a solid surface, then take a blow dryer for your hair, and just dry it out. But before you unravel it, you may just want to let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes, just to let it dry a bit.
Wait, is this YOUR washer/drier or a public one? Cause lol, you would be screwing your family over if u were taking there money :)

Beat up old people and take their stuff.

:shocked:

What..?

I'M SERIOUS!!

Quit LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY!

Back