If You Want A Wii.....

driftking2

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
0336-2547-4802-3655
Try calling all the stores and annoy the crap out of them and asking when are shipments of wii's coming in...then ask them how much normally come in....etc

or

go on ebay "gasp!!! oh noes!!!" its just as safe as buying it in store...guess how i got my wii for christmas??? Ebay!!!! My mom had it in a box with all this cushioning Styrofoam balls and wii in box...sitting on top of the wii was the ebay paper....

its not that serious buying from ebay..just read carefully....make sure its paypal...your going to most likely pay...20-75 extra dollars on ebay....or less if your fortunate enough....but if you really want one...its worth it...

Or quit complaining and get in line like the rest of us had to do. I waited in line for 29 hours to get mine, and people are pissed off because they can't just walk in at noon and pick one up. If you really want one, then find out when a store gets their shipments, (not very hard to do) and set up a tent the night before. Otherwise quit your damn complaining.

yea the girlfriend got me a wii for xmas off ebay and no problems. Personally my time is more valuable to me, I'd rather pay a little extra to buy it off eBay rather than take a day off work to wait in line. If someone waits online at a store for 10 hours and you pay $100 more for the system it's like paying that person $10/hr for waiting on line.

my brother gave me his basically new Wii for xmas, of course my parents bought it from him. But, it works good and I got a very good deal too. You can buy the Wii Bundles online for 500$ it comes with 4 games 2 wiiremotes 1 Nunchuk and 1 basic controller. They are just out of the regular one lol.

I got lucky. I am in sales and if there was ever a gamestop in my territory I would check. One fine morning last January they had six in stock and I walked away with one of them and LoZ TP. Persistence pays off and saves you 50 bucks.:wink:

Back