tombraider anniversary

RACH74

lovin it
May 4, 2007
poole
i keep looking out for people playing this, but i think i must be the only one cos no one else talks about it, im about 60% through the game at mo but its really frustrating game and awful camera angles but apart from that its good

It's the most-recent game I've bought, and I was playing it just the other night. I only played the original Tomb Raider on the PS a little bit back in the day, so I'm having a blast playing this new version.

Not sure how far I am, probably not very.

I'll admit: something about playing a girl in a game makes it a lot more-enjoyable. ;)

I got it as an xmas gift from my wife. It's easy to get lost in the game due to the crappy checkpoint system. For awhile i was thinking you hit a checkpoint you hit a new area which isnt always the case. You can backtrack ,and hit an old checkpoint. The fact of having to go thru inventory in order to get hints is annoying too. She just say something to herself to give you a hint once you enter a new spot ,or if you don't solve what needs to be solved after several minutes. I've found ways to work around the shoddy camera.

Meanwhile I'm wondering how I got all the way to Peru: The Lost City without finding the freakin' shotgun...? It's making life rough. :(

Back