Too late to learn?

inferno10

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Wii Online Code
5201-2863-7583-7320
I did the part where you howl the song. The golden wolf said to meet him at some place. I thought that I was supposed to meet him as a human, so I thought nothing of it. However, I'm back to human link, and now I can't seem to find the wolf. Am I too late to learn the next skill?

inferno10 said:
I did the part where you howl the song. The golden wolf said to meet him at some place. I thought that I was supposed to meet him as a human, so I thought nothing of it. However, I'm back to human link, and now I can't seem to find the wolf. Am I too late to learn the next skill?
I tried looking when I finished the dungeon and couldnt seem to find his exact location, as well, and youll definatley have more chances

if you look on your map there should be a yellow dot somewhere so zoom in and its a wolf head so go there to learn your ability.

Thorgouge said:
if you look on your map there should be a yellow dot somewhere so zoom in and its a wolf head so go there to learn your ability.
I've check my map and yeah I have talked to the wolf before, but It doesnt show after he shows me

Back