What you Learned from WiiChat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned that there are some very dumb people out there (No, I'm not talking about you AtomicB/SSBB_Lover)

Brawny said:
What two integers are YOU?

I am feeling 23 and 33 myself.

I prefer to be rational like the previous poster mentioned:

:D

(Of course your ints can be expressed n/1 so you're rational too...)

I..am..we-todd-ed.

Shoko said:
I've learned that there are some very dumb people out there (No, I'm not talking about you AtomicB/SSBB_Lover)
Haha, I respect your opinions, dude.

I've learned that sometimes arguments are just plain out futile, and each side will always have a few people who have unchanging beliefs. Diversity ftw.

I've learned someone can inadvertently make you feel horrible about yourself when you're already enormously insecure.

[DT] said:
I prefer to be rational like the previous poster mentioned:

:D

(Of course your ints can be expressed n/1 so you're rational too...)

I..am..we-todd-ed.

go punch in 23/33 on your calculator. ;)

Celeste said:
I've learned someone can inadvertently make you feel horrible about yourself when you're already enormously insecure.
Aww

I've learned that Celeste is the sweetest girl ever.

Brawny said:
go punch in 23/33 on your calculator. ;)
A recurring 69...

...not as good as inputing 5318008 and turning the calculator upside down.

...My God, I'm 22 and I'm giving advice to people into how to turn their calculators into Mills and Boon books...

OH MY GOD

I remember that 'boobies' trick from elementary school! We would all try to do it while the teacher wasn't watching, as if we got some kind of satisfaction out of seeing the word [but we didn't REALLY write it, so we couldn't get in trouble ;) plus hitting 'clr' was much faster than erasing...]. Every time a teacher saw someone with an upside-down calculator she knew exactly what we were doing, but we thought we were so sneaky.

Thanks for that memory.

AceAlabama said:
What did you learn from WiiChat?

I learned that Waluigi is my saviour. :lol:

Anybody else?
w00t! I have rescued a soul from the coming rapture :yesnod:

I have learned that no matter how many people hate Waluigi, there are always those who see him as I do (see the spoiler in my sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back