What you Learned from WiiChat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celeste said:
Downtown TO, Yorkville area. I go to U of T Scarborough. You?
Well I live in Pickering, but still go to school and basically hang out and everything Toronto. I live about 10 minutes away from Scarborough Town Center. In my last year of high school, I go to Sir John A Macdonald C.I, if you've ever heard of it. It's part of the TDSB.

me + you + cantgetawii + celeste= me and you rapage?
Don't really know what level of play everyone's on, but I wouldn't care. It would just be fun to do.
So far random WiiChat members meeting up has worked out really well (if anyone remembers that far back)..

That a crapload of Aussies managed to find this one website, and make a thread thats still one of the most popular..."Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!"

*a toast to the fellow Aussies* "He's an Aussie, hes true blue, he's a piss pot through and through, hes an Aussie so they say...tried to go to Heaven but he went the other way! He went down..down..down"

Also managed to find one of the greatest bunch of online forumers ever, and Im in quite a few different forums. (Deanis is everywhere, and its all me baby).

Bring on a great '08!

Prez said:
Well I live in Pickering, but still go to school and basically hang out and everything Toronto. I live about 10 minutes away from Scarborough Town Center. In my last year of high school, I go to Sir John A Macdonald C.I, if you've ever heard of it. It's part of the TDSB.

Don't really know what level of play everyone's on, but I wouldn't care. It would just be fun to do.
So far random WiiChat members meeting up has worked out really well (if anyone remembers that far back)..
Yup I've heard of that school =)
I went to Wexford C.I. School for the Arts. Same street as your school! Hah.
I work about 10 mins away from Scarborough Town Center. I was there last night. For once the food court wasn't so overwhelmingly crowded that I just left without buying anything =P

Prez said:

Are you referring to the two WiiChat members who met in real life and started dating? As for this meeting of WiiChatians I shall be arriving on horseback.

I've also learned that Syntax lives uncomfortably close to where I live...

Every time you hear a patter on your bedroom window, I'm there. Every time you see something in the bush move, I'm there.. Every time you fear that someone is following you, I am. If you fear that someone is lurking in the alley, there is.

- Syntax a stalker?

:shifty:

Last edited:
They lost connection with WiiChat basically. No one has heard from them, up to my knowledge of course, in several months.

Prez said:

Yup, I remember. Was with Jenova and his girlfriend Eva, who he's still with! (Don't talk to him as much as I used to, but still have a hello or whatever on MSN every so often).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back