What you Learned from WiiChat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what i have learned in paragraph form.

dddddddddd Most of the users that post in the super smash bros. brawl section are complete idiots. And seem to forget everything when a game, which would not change their futures at all, gets delayed. Causing them to make countless threads about the delay and whining. Of course theres only a few sane people.

balrogs.pa said:

dddddddddd Most of the users that post in the super smash bros. brawl section are complete idiots. And seem to forget everything when a game, which would not change their futures at all, gets delayed. Causing them to make countless threads about the delay and whining. Of course theres only a few sane people.
:shifty:

balrogs.pa said:

Don't even try to tell me you're not upset about the delay. Don't even.

SSBB Lover, im not im pretty mellow, because i could care less lol, i'm actually happier because now it might get delayed to august, my b-day. so my parents might buy it for me as a present.

Miiwiiwii, i should be mod because i stop stupid people.

Celeste said:
Posting pictures of yourself in a slutty Halloween costume is rewarding.
Why did I never see these?

I learned things about my Wii, since that's one of the reasons I joined this forsaken mess :lol:
I love WiiChat, can't hate on you guys :)

I've learned that it can be fun to change others signatures :shifty:

261311 said:
Why did I never see these?

I learned things about my Wii, since that's one of the reasons I joined this forsaken mess :lol:
I love WiiChat, can't hate on you guys :)
Hahah because you joined in December, this was a Halloween costume thread =P

EDIT: I SOOOO agree with you Brandon.

I learned that Mitch enjoys to mess with my siggy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back