TP reminds me of RE4

Manny21

Born to be a Legend
Oct 16, 2006
This game reminds me alot about Resident Evil 4, the graphics are so similiar also some levels it reminds me of some places in RE4, and Kakariko Village looks like a village from RE4 lol . Some of the enemies in TP like the ones who use the Arrows sounds like some of Plagas in RE4.

I get a bit of this vibe too. Especially when the little button icons down the bottom of the screen jump up and tell you to 'HIT B' or 'Dodge!' 'A!'. RE4 was lik ethat heaps. You'd die before you even new what button to press.

Manny21 said:
This game reminds me alot about Resident Evil 4, the graphics are so similiar also some levels it reminds me of some places in RE4, and Kakariko Village looks like a village from RE4 lol . Some of the enemies in TP like the ones who use the Arrows sounds like some of Plagas in RE4.

Er, not really:rolleyes:

i just can't wait for RE to come out on the wii!.... i sure open we have leon, claire, hunk/hank ( either one) and tofu .....well thats kinda one side of me, but i just think RE2 was the best of all...well RE:UC might prove me wrong, just as i though LOZ: OOT was the best and then LOZ: TP comes out and i say this is the best of all time!

konomaroh said:
if re umbrella chronicles sells well i hoope they bring out re5 on wii

Wii needs original games, not ports. If Umbrella Chronicles sells well and Wii sales continue to rise, maybe they will bring RE6 exclusively on Wii. That would be awesome :thumbsup:

I am feel its Nintendos year or two this time....the 360 is good but wii is better, and we have all seen that the 360 graphics beat ps3 and well motion sensored pad....emmm where does sony gets these ideas from? :S

re5 looks graphicaly intense and probably long so the wii procesor probably couldnt handle it hense umbrella chronicles

Back