Trade Wii for Playstation 3?

It's like all the others who get bored of the wii...Use the search bar because I'm sure there's something there...Or if not (surprisingly) then search it on the net...there's sure to be someone who's weighed up the pros and cons of the consoles there and they won't be bias like many of the people here (mean no disrespects).

idk, i was thinking about it as well. the Wii is a fun consule and all but I myself am into shooters and realistic automobile games and at this point Wii doesnt really have that many to offer (online-wise anyway). And yes there has been word that the Wii will come out with a number of good games in the mear future including online games, but theres been another rumor that has been said about the Wii that, they might start charging for online usage. With that being said the PS3 isnt such a bad idea since it offers so many games and free online. But the choice is up to you really. I will wait a while and see what the Wii will offer, dont give up on it yet.

Last edited:
Yewlex said:
Should I trade my Wii for a playstation 3? I've had my Wii for a while and don't really play it that much except for guitar hero, and am more interested in consoles like the xbox 360 for shooting games like halo 3. and am pretty sure playstation offers far more shooter games than the Wii.
what are the + and - for the playstation.
thanks

Pros: High definition graphics, hard drive, great exclusives and motion controller
Cons: Too big! Cost alot of money.

Thats some pros and cons... I got some from here http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/72857/pros_and_cons_of_the_next_generation.html I cant belive I said that much pros! Im a wii fan! :crazy:

Well PS3 doesn't have halo, nor does it even have many good shooters except CoD4 which is multiplatform, UT3 which is also multiplatform (its on PC and coming to 360) and Resistance which is their exclusive shooter.

Unless you can sell the Wii on like ebay or to an actual person I wouldn't sell it because you won't get much from a store like gamestop. I would just keep it or give it to family, then buy the PS3 or 360, whichever you want.

no don't do it. because there are so many good games coming out in the future. such as SSBB, Mario kart wii, and others so just be patient

Yeh. The Wii is going to get better. But if you really feel you're not interested in it anymore, I suggest a 360. They have a crapton of good games, and plenty of good games coming this year as well.

KTIGZ said:
idk, i was thinking about it as well. the Wii is a fun consule and all but I myself am into shooters and realistic automobile games and at this point Wii doesnt really have that many to offer (online-wise anyway). And yes there has been word that the Wii will come out with a number of good games in the mear future including online games, but theres been another rumor that has been said about the Wii that, they might start charging for online usage. With that being said the PS3 isnt such a bad idea since it offers so many games and free online. But the choice is up to you really. I will wait a while and see what the Wii will offer, dont give up on it yet.
omg for the price of one game, $50, you get online for a year. thats what i'm guessing right? now do you think the online is gonna suck since they are making you charge? i doubt it! stop being so freakin cheap!

although honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if nintendo did something dumb like charge a monthly fee.

i've been feeling the same way lately. all i hear from everyone is that there are great games come out like SSBB and Mario Kart, but what about after that? I saw the disaster game or w/e, but that's really it man. 360 has a ton of great games, and isn't that that more expensive. i think the shock of the wii has worn off on me, and now it's just like okay give me a game i can't put down. lately i've had more fun with my PS2 playing God of War than my Wii...

Even the PSP is realeasing better games than the Wii lately. The new God of War for the PSP is incredible.

Give it time-Wii games take longer to make because of the sensor's x3

Back