Trade Wii for Playstation 3?

O_O I got owned..lol true..I just...I have no excuse I lied xDD

samXcor3 said:
omg for the price of one game, $50, you get online for a year. thats what i'm guessing right? now do you think the online is gonna suck since they are making you charge? i doubt it! stop being so freakin cheap!

although honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if nintendo did something dumb like charge a monthly fee.

Its not being cheap, but when you compare systems such as the 360 or PS3 online abilites there is no comparing it with the Wii. I mean look at the PS3, it has a number of good games and their online isn't bad at all and free on top of that. And yes you have to pay for online on the 360 but I wouldn't mind paying when you have such a large amount of players online and also tons of online games. Its worth paying for the 360. But when it comes to the Wii we've got a couple of online games and there's more to come but I mean who's gonna want to pay for online for this? I know there is going to be people who will, but those will be people who really arent into hardcore gaming or people who just really like the Wii. The only reason I wouldn't pay is because I'm really not into the "kiddish" games that are to come out. Yes SSBB is comming out, and also Mario Kart, but can we have something more realistic these games are only fun to a point. I am not trying to say Wii's suck, because they are fun. And i still haven't given up on it. All i am saying is that at this point PS3 and 360 are the only systems that are worth paying for online, I will give Nintendo a chance and see what they come up with next and if the games get better i won't mind paying.

matt_cal said:
i've been feeling the same way lately. all i hear from everyone is that there are great games come out like SSBB and Mario Kart, but what about after that? I saw the disaster game or w/e, but that's really it man. 360 has a ton of great games, and isn't that that more expensive. i think the shock of the wii has worn off on me, and now it's just like okay give me a game i can't put down. lately i've had more fun with my PS2 playing God of War than my Wii...

I'm with you on that one. Can't stop playing GranTurismo4 :)! I'm so addicted at this point. Havent turned my Wii on in days.

Last edited:
KTIGZ said:
Its not being cheap, but when you compare systems such as the 360 or PS3 online abilites there is no comparing it with the Wii. I mean look at the PS3, it has a number of good games and their online isn't bad at all and free on top of that. And yes you have to pay for online on the 360 but I wouldn't mind paying when you have such a large amount of players online and also tons of online games. Its worth paying for the 360. But when it comes to the Wii we've got a couple of online games and there's more to come but I mean who's gonna want to pay for online for this? I know there is going to be people who will, but those will be people who really arent into hardcore gaming or people who just really like the Wii. The only reason I wouldn't pay is because I'm really not into the "kiddish" games that are to come out. Yes SSBB is comming out, and also Mario Kart, but can we have something more realistic these games are only fun to a point. I am not trying to say Wii's suck, because they are fun. And i still haven't given up on it. All i am saying is that at this point PS3 and 360 are the only systems that are worth paying for online, I will give Nintendo a chance and see what they come up with next and if the games get better i won't mind paying.

I'm with you on that one. Can't stop playing GranTurismo4 :)! I'm so addicted at this point. Havent turned my Wii on in days.
No offence but you cant believe rumors and besides Nintendo would have annouced it. Oh and the wii does have mature games but some suck.. like red steel, no more heroes,metriod and zelda. Im not saying your wrong since you do have some good points...oh and wii will beat ps3 and 360 this year i just feel it!

SSJJason said:
No offence but you cant believe rumors and besides Nintendo would have annouced it. Oh and the wii does have mature games but some suck.. like red steel, no more heroes,metriod and zelda. Im not saying your wrong since you do have some good points...oh and wii will beat ps3 and 360 this year i just feel it!

We're on the same page, i also feel the Wii will come back, thats why I still keep it. I feel Nintendo will try to overcome all odds, with something new that will amaze even the likes of Microsoft and Sony.

The PS3 has Ratchet and Clank, the Wii has SMG.
The PS3 has Call of Duty 4, the Wii has Medal of Honor Heroes 2.
Although in all honesty, if you're gonna get CoD 4 you might as well get a 360.

Good shooters on PS3 (Released or Unreleased)
- Warhawk
- COD4
- Resistance Fall of Man
- Resistance 2
- Killzone 2
- Lost Planet Extreme Condition
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Battlefield Bad Company (I think)

CocoSSBB said:
The PS3 has Ratchet and Clank, the Wii has SMG.
The PS3 has Call of Duty 4, the Wii has Medal of Honor Heroes 2.
Although in all honesty, if you're gonna get CoD 4 you might as well get a 360.

no...to be fair, if you wanna play any quality shooting games you want to get a quality PC, 360 and PS3 suck when you compare everything to a gamers PC, quite funny actually when they call themselves "next gen". I have a quality PC and a Wii, perfect balance:lol:

Ohh... I wonder how much that cost you...

Even if a quality PC was cheap, PC's lack games now days. Alot of developers don't even want to develop for PC's much anymore because the games are not selling as much since consoles have been catching up with PC's in overall quality. I used to game PC's only and I got tired of endless upgrading and the fact that all games were not compatible with all PC's. Sometimes your graphic card was just not the right one, sometimes the processor just wasn't compatible, etc. etc. Nothing like owning a console and knowing ALL games will work just fine and not having to spend another dime on hardware for atleast 5 years.

Back