Transformers Movie Trailer

i dont know why but im hard on movies lately, it looks like its gonna be ok, the breif shot of Optimus were it kinda looks like they gave him a paint job with flames and stuff on it looks imo stupid, the cgi and design for some of the bots looks great.

Oh my gawd! This movie looks a lot better since the last trailer I saw back in the summer. It's funny how the president sounds southern like Bush.:lol: Gosh, if...and yes this is a complete hypothetical...Bush encountered a transformer armada, he'd probably say something like..."Hehe (Bush laugh) , robots are cool....WHAT THE!?" BOOOM! *Optimus blows up the White House.:lol:*

Anyway, hope this movie works out. I was a huge fan of those Beast Wars when I was younger.:D

Last edited:
Beast Wars was the **** back in the day. As long as they don't make it like the cheezy Saturday morning cartooons, then it has a shot of being the top cartoon to movie adaptation.

megatron looks like imo el stupido, i have a feeling this is going to be like 90% of adaptations from comics, books, cartoons, tv shows to movies. its going to do well at the boxoffice but its going to blow.

johnny_rocket2210 said:
WOW!!! Spidermans gonna have a lil competition at the box office next year.
Hey buddy calm down, im a HUGE marvel fan and Spidey 3 is going to kick ASS! but this will be an impressive flick.

Back