Trauma Center Help!

cimbom

WiiChat Member
Mar 4, 2007
San Francisco
Wii Online Code
0299-0458-3575-5055
So I need some help with Trauma Center. Im on chapter 6-7. The one where you have to operate on 4 different people. I finished the first two phases of the operation, but Im stuck on the third. It is the Deftera one. When I start to drain it, my patients vitals drop at an extreme rate and Im never able to get his vitals up or get it to stop dropping at such a fast rate. Can anyone help me? I know there is a technique to it, Im just not getting it. Thanks.

To elaborate a little bit on what the first reply says, you need to hold the B and the Z button at the same time and make a five point star. Much like you would draw one on a piece of paper, one line connecting the whole thing sort of thing. Only use it when the heart rate starts to drop rapidly, if you use it too soon you will not be able to trigger it when you need it. It's a one operation, one use sort of power.

Also don't forget about your stabilizing needles. Once you do the star pattern and slow down time, use a shot of adrenaline to push the heart rate back up and give yourself some more time.

Good luck.

Caid autobot

Back