Trauma Center Second Opinion?

WELL my girlfriend and i beat the game in less then weekend and the story is slightly different character wise but other then that yes its pretty much exactly the same:thumbsup:

IF YOU'VE NEVER played the ds version...its well worth it....i still rate 10/10 for people who've never owned the original..youll love it...:smilewinkgrin:

KINGSHIPLEY said:
IF YOU'VE NEVER played the ds version...its well worth it....i still rate 10/10 for people who've never owned the original..youll love it...:smilewinkgrin:
great! trauma center here i come....more like when it is released.

i've heard good things about this game too. That's why i bought it last week. Really fun and challenging. as for the release date for the uk, according to wikipedia, its 3/30/07. just a little while longer.

Oh cool, well I've never played the DS version but I've been very tempted to because my boyfriends really into atm and one of my friends is so I've been hearing about it alot, might get it then..

It reminds me of Elebits

High quality games, controlls especialy... Graphics are decent.
But the game is mainly text and when they do speak it's horrible voice actors.

Good game overall.
But it does get pretty repetitive though.

picked it up.. i knew it wasnt the best game but for hoaning in your Wiimote skills none better.. still a fun game.. i think the patience should all have a big red flashing nose just like the board version.. ha ha still a fun but stress full game im still yelling at the stupid nurses in my head.. you will understand why doctors are cocky really quick playing this...

Back