Trauma Center?

i havent played the wii version but the ds version was good. it gets really hard near the end though.

Its a one player game only and is pretty much awesome. It's definately worth a rent because you are going to have a ton of fun once you get used to the controls and get better at aiming. I bought it and beat it fairly quickly on medium (hard is too frustrating for me at times). If I could go back in time I would of rented it instead of buying it since I don't really see myself playing it much if ever anymore now that I beat it.

i like that game a lot... pretty cool. my adviseis.. go rent it, if you like it buy it.
but youll have fun playing it.

The actual gameplay is fun, but the storyline sucks. No real cinematics, just annoying anime characters (but they dont move...) and they each only have like 3 facial expressions.
Fun to rent, but i can't see myself paying $50 for it.

Great rental because it's awesome for several hours and then lacks replay. This may be the ideal rental for Wii because you can easily beat it in your rental period and have a great time doing it.

If you weren't impressed by the DS version, the Wii version isn't much better.

I mean, it's closer to the real thing... but really not enjoyable the second-time through.

I don't think it was worth the $50.

I wish they made it more RPGish and some more VA and a longer game. However, it's super fun. It takes a while to get used to but, after awhile, you'll be suturing wounds and excising tumors with ease. ^^

Back