which of these games is best?

Yeah if you want a good online experience, Medal Of Honor is your game.
No sticky friend codes :lol:

If you don't want online, and would like a good looking Wii game, with good gameplay and controls then Metroid Prime 3 is your game.

go with moh:h2. it has amazing controls and great online play! i bought mine about a month ago, and i still have a hard time putting it down!

Metroid pime 3.

Ur gonna have people say MOH H2 because Its new to nintendo dedicated owners and the online works swell, but i have both of them and Metroid is one hell of a game you can't miss on the wii. There are literally 100's of games like MOH H2 for all the consoles and pc. But youll never find Metroid in any other console then this one. It has the best FPS controls ever as rated by gametrailers.com

ehhhh i enjoyed metroid (kind of), but i don't think it counts as an fps. more like a first person adventure. but yeah, mp3 is also worth renting, if not buying. not exactly my type of game, but it seems to appeal to most wii players.

AoWFraggit said:
ehhhh i enjoyed metroid (kind of), but i don't think it counts as an fps. more like a first person adventure. but yeah, mp3 is also worth renting, if not buying. not exactly my type of game, but it seems to appeal to most wii players.

I have a Xbox 360 as well so MOH H2 is not something big. If you look at games from its genre like Gears of war, COD4, mass effect and etc. MOH is nothing it wouldnt even be recognised in this genre. But Metroid Would definitly stick out Compared to Halo, cod4, mass effect and more.

They're all great games. It depends on what type of games you like and if you're looking for online capabilities.

MVGeneral said:
I have a Xbox 360 as well so MOH H2 is not something big. If you look at games from its genre like Gears of war, COD4, mass effect and etc. MOH is nothing it wouldnt even be recognised in this genre. But Metroid Would definitly stick out Compared to Halo, cod4, mass effect and more.

Mmm, Mass Effect is not in the same genre of MOH H2. They're 2 completely different games. Closest thing to Mass Effect and MOH H2 is the fact that they shoot a gun. Gears is 3rd person shooter, believe it or not, 3rd person and 1st person is a huge difference. MOH H2 is in a genre of 1st person shooters which includes Halo, CoD, Bioshock.

Never played Metroid Prime 3, im sure its great. Just like Bioshock and Halo 3 is great. But I would never buy either 3 for its full price... Why?

Halo 3, great game, but I hate their style of Multiplayer: Run n Gun, Hopping around like a rabbit while trying to snipe people, wtf is the fun in that?

Bioshock, winning alot of GOTY awards, but come on, $60 for a game thats only single player? Or even $50 which is its current price at gamestop. I will wait til its atleast $30.

Metroid Prime 3, same as Bioshock, people say its great, I dont doubt it, but its $50 for a single player only game, ill wait until its atleast $30

Now... Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, people are saying the campaign was fun, it has 32 PLAYER! online, now realize this, not many popular FPS games have 32 player. One I can think of is Counter-Strike on PC, im not sure about CoD4, maybe thats only 16 player. Anyway, why is it worth $50 unlike the others? Getting multiplayer games as soon as possible is key, why? To keep up with other players skill, and to get your fun in while it lasts, games dont last forever, after a while online dies out when new games are released, ESPECIALLY on consoles unlike PC.

So whats the best? Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, unless you dont care anything for online play.

yeah...i really regret not renting metroid before buying. turns out it's not exactly my type of game, and i don't really feel like trading it in for only 5 bucks...friggin gamestop cheapskates.

Back