Trey 4 li4e!!!!

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
hahaha this guy cracks me up.

[video=youtube;t21uEh8AJ4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t21uEh8AJ4g&feature=related[/video]

Yeah that guy's laaaame ]:

REALLY HOPE IT WAS ALL AN ACT.

'Cause I refuse to play on "A Trey"

Trey = Playstation 3

Tres = Three in spanish, but americans tend to pronounce it as "Trey"

Actually, we tend to pronounce it as "Treyce"...being lazy to the correct "Tr" and "s" pronunciation. I have not noticed a single american who went out of his/her way to make the "s" silent.

Even though that isn't his username, Trey is a common name, so I always thought the "Trey" part had no other purpose than to allow his "catch phrase" to be self-righteous (and considering the tone of this "review", it's not hard to accept). Trey is probably his real name and nothing more.

Last edited:
Actually, we tend to pronounce it as "Treyce"...being lazy to the correct "Tr" and "s" pronunciation. I have not noticed a single american who went out of his/her way to make the "s" silent.

Even though that isn't his username, Trey is a common name, so I always thought the "Trey" part had no other purpose than to allow his "catch phrase" to be self-righteous (and considering the tone of this "review", it's not hard to accept). Trey is probably his real name and nothing more.

Just because you don't hear it doesn't make it so...

Just like im sure you never heard someone being called "Mata" and if you did you probably don't even know what it means.

Trey is a slang that is derived from the word Tres. Which still means 3.

Have you ever heard someone say "Trey Pound" referring to a gun since alot of pistols weigh around 3 pounds roughly

But this slang is usually used in the streets... If you hear someone kid from the suburbs say it then he probably heard it on the radio or tv.

Back