tricks/tips/strategies

The cheating he is referring to is new button glitches which some gamers have found. Basically these button glitches are the same as those in Halo 2. This includes BXR, Double Shot, BXB etc.

BR > AR
as soon as you re-spawn pick up another weapon.
it's quicker to change weapon than it is to reload.

The AR is actually a pretty medium weapon, it's not great far away, it's not great close up, it's ok at medium distances, i tend to drop it as soon as i can, have a BR and SMG combo mostly.

when using the assault rifle, it will be much more affective FROM A DISTANCE if you fire in bursts.

also when using the sword. using the B button is extremely affective. it is much faster than the lunge.

my fav combination battle rifle with a eng sword.. if you wanna get better play legendary with a few friends while getting all skulls you will end the game with all armours unlocked well most at least with sword at your back

When playing swords, only lunge (right trigger) when someone's back is turned or unaware of you. Every other time, melee. If you're going head on with a person, wait for them to lunge then push melee at the last moment. You'll recover from the clash quicker and can finish him with an easy melee kill.

How To Lower Your Weapon:

LB+RB+L-Stick Pressed Down+A+Down On Dpad

You Need To Use Three Fingers On The Left Stick Bumper And Dpad, By The Way...

Hold FOr Three Seconds. ^_^

Back