Tripe AAA Wii titles endangered species alert.

Napalmbrain said:
It's true that so far there's a distinct lack of AAA titles on the horizon for the Wii, but to be fair it was only launched a few weeks ago. There weren't many games to look forward to for the 360 when that was released either, but look at it now. There's a ton of what will probably be AAA games out next year (Assassin's Creed, Too Human, Halo 3, GTA 4, Resident Evil 5, etc.). It could just be a matter of time.

I really hope so, but even at this early stage I would be hoping for announcements on such top quality titles in development...

I love my Wii, the controllers, the look, the quality and it's just begging to be played with. Just need some light at the end of the tunnel to keep me interested. All of us Gamecube owners have already been bitten by the drought that has lasted 2 to 3 years and to be honest I was going to give Nintendo gaming a miss this generation until they got me all excited with the motion sensing, but now I am thinking, where are the big games that don't involve Mario & family.

There were rumors that Reggie was talking with Take Two Interactive and Rockstar. They are behind the infamous Grand Theft Auto series (that kids should NOT be playing:nono:). It would be interesting to see what happens and it will help Nintendo shed the "kiddie" image. Remember kids, violence is bad...nice is good:smilewinkgrin:

Wow you only bought the system for two games, of course you couldn't just borrow it from a friend. Why not just trade in your system and get some credit off of it, if you're not going to use your system, let some person be happy by having your system.

Back