New 'Tales of' Game set for Wii.

Krusnik

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
http://wii.ign.com/articles/806/806798p1.html

Wii isn't going to let the DS have the fun all to itself. Did you enjoy Tales of Symphonia on the GameCube or (later) the PS2? Then you'll want to check out Tales of Symphonia: Ratatoskr no Kishi. A direct sequel to Symphonia, this Wii-only title takes place in the same world, but two years later. A Japanese release is set for Spring 2008

FINALLY!
I've been awaiting the sequel to Tales of Symphonia. That was one of the greatest RPG's on the GC (and one of the only ones). I can't wait until this game comes out.

DKJADADSFKJSHDFKJAHDSKFHKDSFH OMFG!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THERE IS A SANTA CLAUSE!!!!! YES YES YES YES *Kiss random Person Next to me* OMG YES!!!!!! YOU SIR GET REPPED

haha thanx man.
So I assume your a big Tales fan too?
Tales of Symphonia was...very very good. Beat it three times and about to go on round four sometime soon. =P

yes this information is not new....besides the 2008 part. If you guys have paid attention to the Wii Games list I made then you wouldve known that. But it is called Tales of Legendia. Anyways its still rare to find any info on it, so good job!

No it's not. It's not called tales of Legendia. Legendia has already been released for the PS2. This is a different game, the sequel to Tales of Symphonia.

Tales of Symphonia: Ratatoskr no Kishi
or
Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk for English. Which probably isn't its final name.

Last edited:
this is gonna be awesome i loved symphonia it better have lloyd in it

i still dont know how to pronounce symphonia:lol:

Krusnik said:
No it's not. It's not called tales of Legendia. Legendia has already been released for the PS2. This is a different game, the sequel to Tales of Symphonia.

Tales of Symphonia: Ratatoskr no Kishi
or
Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk for English. Which probably isn't its final name.

oh sorry your right :lol:
Damn wikipedia! But that title seemed very fimilair, I think I got it mixed up.
Odd that I dont have Legendia yet....im gonna go get it.

Last edited:
ToS Sequel!

Namco has answered my wish! This is a automatic buy for me, one of the best RPG's out there..

Also IGN said that Tales of Innocence will be released first on the DS, the other 3 will be after..I CAN'T WAIT!!

If you haven't bought ToS for GC, go BUY IT NOW! Very good story, gameplay, and the effects were amazing...

EDIT:

Other two Tales games were on the PS2..

Tales of Legendia wasn't so good but Abyss was much more improved, but it could not compare of how good ToS was...(did i say that right?>.>)

EDIT 2: Spring of 2008 for Japan...don't know the release date for the U.S...

EDIT 3: An updated article
http://wii.ign.com/articles/807/807048p1.html

and yes my edits are over...

Last edited:
Tales of Symphonia was probably my favourite RPG, so this news is fantastic! :)

Oh yes, and there is a 'Legendia' game coming to the Wii, but it's called Sword of Legendia. It's also by Namco, but I'm not sure if it's related to Tales of Legendia.

I reframe myself from buying ToS till I beat Fire Eblem...which I haven't even started lol. Is it good??

sherwood3570 said:
I reframe myself from buying ToS till I beat Fire Eblem...which I haven't even started lol. Is it good??

ToS is godly xD. I haven't seen this game on store shelves in a long time..you might wanna pick it up now wherever it's available..

Back