Trustworthy Source Claims Brawl IS Online

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
If you didn’t trust the Japanese retailers earlier this morning, maybe this will give you a little more hope. Well known Japanese magazine Coro Coro is reporting that Brawl will indeed ship on Nov. 22nd in Japan, and will feature a wifi battle mode. With Coro Coro reporting this, I think it’s safe to say that wifi play is a lock.

Source: www.gonintendo.com

Yea but by Nov. 22 when it comes out for Japan we will have known about all the characters and stuff from the smashbros.com website.

:lol:....it says "Shipped".....it doesn't mean it comes out on that day....it mean arrives over.......

wario2ooo said:
:lol:....it says "Shipped".....it doesn't mean it comes out on that day....it mean arrives over.......
yeah i guess we would know alot of stuff.but not things like whats at the top of the donkey kong stage!but hey who really cares.....that much:lol:

I dont believe it.....(not being harsh or anything) b/c if Nintendo.com didnt say it, then whats their to believe....they dont even know how many players there will be....hmmm, thats strange..why didnt they say 4-players..they just left it blank!!!
Another clue, that it will be online, just that ninty hasnt comfirmed it for some reason........gosh ninty, hurry up and comfirm it......so we can STOP having threads like this on wiichat!!!

Heres a Link:

http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=KnFMt3BjmYvIGiGjIfIXqkuretT-KLyA&

Back