Twilight Princess downloadable content

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
In a recent interview with Gamepro, Nintendo of America's Senior Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications George Harrison mentioned that Twilight Princess will feature downloadable content after release.
"downloadable content, such as additional levels" for Twilight Princess sometime following the game's November 19 launch, though nothing has been set in stone at this time as "everyone is still busy trying to make sure the game gets out correctly."

You can read the full article here:
http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=85328

This is really great news, and hopefully is the tip of the iceberg in terms of WiiConnect24's future potential.

I think they are probably doing this because they didn't do the full game with all the stuff they wanted to, that's why they are making this downloadable content which I think it's an exelent idea.

im hoping for some simple 'monkey-ball type' zelda styled multiplayer mini games; arrow shooting (archery), collecting rupees in a certain time limit, etc? And maybe alternative in-game movies? This is assuming i ever manage to complete it.

Hoorah, free content. I'm so glad Nintendo chose to finally implement online.
Although I'm not sure I trust the Wi-Fi in my area; why they didn't include an ethernet port in beyond me.

Sort of like oblivion :/ sorta ambivalent. Hopefully they'll do a good job with it

Inspire said:
No, they didn't, you have to use a USB -> ethernet adaptor.

How much do they cost? Im going to hope for the best with my WiFi dongle usb connector thingy (the one that launched around mario Kart DS, for DS WiFi. Presumably this will work? Though i may need to invest in these ethernet wires if it doesnt. though my pc and tv are in differant rooms, so playing smash bros etc online could be a problem.

ohhh pretty cool!!! I dont understand that though...would the levels tie into the story in any way?

haha isn't this *already* supposed to be one of the best games ever:lol:

eat that sony you bitches!!! hoRAH!

It'd be awesome if you could just turn on the game after completing it and have one of the villagers or a friend from another city, (Goron or Zora) and they need you to help them out . Not a dungeon but another little sidequest which wasn't there before. It would increase replay value to... a rather large number

Back