Twilight Princess question

kilo27

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
Do you think twilight princess will remain the champ as the best wii game for the whole life of the wii cuz that would really suck, it is an amazing game but i hope that nintendo can use the wiis potential to make even better games

Nope i think it will be in the top list of best Wii games but not the best game I think
SSBB
Mario Party 8
Mario Galaxy
& many more will be some of the greatest Wii games

Probably brawl or galaxy will take it's place. But like the others said it will stay one of the best wii games on the wii.

The next Zelda will take its place lol. The top 3 games that we know of are probably

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Metroid Prime 3

damn, this guy's already made 5 threads in under a hour, he's really moving. welcome to the forums, kilo :wink:

anyways, to answer your question, it won't even be close. you know they're designing a wii-specific zelda, plus mario's got a couple games that will top tp: brawl, galaxy, strikers:charged. there's no way tp is on top even after 2007.

Yah im really creative, and thornton is an awsome player!

Zelda is by far the best Wii title I've played. On the horizon, the only thing I can see competing is maybe Metroid 3. Nothing else is even close. I'm really hoping Nintendo gets its act together and gets some good software for the Wii soon, or the Wii is going to end up being a flash in the pan.

I heard that since LoZ:TP wasn't initially made for the Wii, they have been working for a while already on a Wii-only Zelda. If they did so well with TP just tacking on wii controls, imagine how much better they can do with Zelda when they design it around the Wii?

kilo27 said:
Yah im really creative, and thornton is an awsome player!

thank you!!!!!

you have no idea how many canucks fan's are here telling me thornton's overrated and luongo will stop him in the playoffs.

y wasn't halak playing against the leafs, hes amazing instead they put huet

Back