• Total voters

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Well I have asked this on some other forums with mixed results (the cake option won one I dont know what happened there)

As a active twitter tw@ I say yes as its a handy tool

Last edited:
Well i do like cake but...twitter is better.

Last edited:
Yes here!

It's a very good tool when used in the right way.

I used it to really revolutionize communication at my school. Now every important message and dates are sent to students for whatever club or events they want to know about.

Also I don't really see the point of it for regular people and there friends unless they have 100+ people.

Its very good for celebrities too or local reporters but not for the average stupid Joe. I mean famous and popular people have a reason to update people about stuff but no one cares if you tweet that your eating McDonalds because they probably still wouldn't care if you told them to there face.

^Its fairly easy to get 100+ friends on there if you treat it like a bad facebook/myspace whore and add loads of random nobody's
I had a few try that with me and they got taken out from the off.
If I know people I will let them
(Also getting added by Sega made me smile)

tweet that your eating McDonalds
Sod that American shite
What about Greggs?

^Its fairly easy to get 100+ friends on there if you treat it like a bad facebook/myspace whore and add loads of random nobody's
Well how about 100+ people who get text message updates?

I had a few try that with me and they got taken out from the off.
If I know people I will let them
(Also getting added by Sega made me smile)
\
Ya Its weird when old men join a club titled (School Name) Spanish Club. I mean really why do you wanna know where the next meeting is with the date and time..... O noooo!!! Everyone there is doomed!!!

Congrats, IDK that sega had one.

Sod that American shite
What about Greggs?

I had to urban dict "sod" Were you calling me a sodomite, fool or idiot. Or were you implying Sodomy?

What's greggs? Using logical reasoning I'm guessing its a delectable British fast food place which is equivalent to the American McDonalds.

Well McDonalds food is arse and it will eventually come out there so its a form of sodomy in that sense

http://www.greggs.co.uk/
The home of delectable savoys
There's a factory down the road from me that im trying to live nearer to
Well how about 100+ people who get text message updates?
Yeah a lot add back
But I cant be arsed as im only following four people

Also
https://twitter.com/SEGA

Well McDonalds food is arse and it will eventually come out there so its a form of sodomy in that sense

http://www.greggs.co.uk/
The home of delectable savoys
There's a factory down the road from me that im trying to live nearer to

Hmmm IDK. Everything is pretty horrible there BUT with all of the health standards we forced down their throat in our country everything taste bad there. The only thing I like to eat from there is the Big Mac. No fries or anything. The last time I had one too was like 3 months ago o_O

So it's like a cattering company to general stores or something?

Yeah a lot add back
But I cant be arsed as im only following four people

I can't imagine getting text updates about people's random people's life, but hey maybe it gives them a sense of purpose?

Wow a whole bunch of giveaways and a company who seems to care about there customers..... Amazing really.

Back