Two Sega games Read

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
OK so i have had alot of old games stashed away for whatever reason.... and neither of them i can find online anywhere so here are the pics, they were pretty funy to play... expecially the one called puggsy .... and there is the other one "Sonic Wacky Worlds" it was sega's answer to nintendo's mario paint :p well heres the pictures what do you people think?

17573142_l.jpg

17573088_l.jpg

17573067_l.jpg

Ill buy the sonic one off you
LOL

Puggsy was quite good

I have Art Alive! (Anyone remember that for Sega?)

Hell, I have all the classic Genesis games still. I was just playing it a few days ago when I was sick in bed. :)

heh, i was looking online lik last week for any info on either of these games and didnt find any... one thing i thought was funny is on the back you know how it has all the details.... well on that puggsy game it says the following "....Introducing TOI(Total Object Interaction)tm puggsy actually uses his arms to control 40 interactive objects ...... full of great sound effects and original tunes!!..." LMAO.... it had me laughing .... it also says its an incomparibble adventure... well lets place it up to LoZ:Oot .... which ones better? lol

I would never sell those.

Id think it would bring back to many good memories. :(

Back