UGH, I hate Virtual Console.

esabourin

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
I downloaded Donkey Kong, and I'm playing it with my Gamecube Controller, but...All the controls are messed up, making it impossible to run and jump. Because all the buttons on the Gamecube controller are in different places, is there anyway to change the controls?

Thanks

esabourin said:
I downloaded Donkey Kong, and I'm playing it with my Gamecube Controller, but...All the controls are messed up, making it impossible to run and jump. Because all the buttons on the Gamecube controller are in different places, is there anyway to change the controls?

Thanks
I'm having the same problem with Super Mario World... and, no you CANNOT change the controls. You have to get the Classic Controller.

Samus101 said:
I'm having the same problem with Super Mario World... and, no you CANNOT change the controls. You have to get the Classic Controller.

yeah i guess i have to

Samus101 said:
yeah me too i cant get pass castle 3

Don't fight it. I did. Just get a classic controller, they are a MUST for snes.

Why dont you just play it with the Wiimote..it works a lot better

VC sucks? You have to be kidding me!

I have downloaded The Legend of Zelda (NES) and Super Mario Bros.(NES) and I havn't had any problems with it.

You may just be stupid (haha, just kidding. Really try the classic controller)

esabourin said:

Thanks

First of all your so ignorant and just ticking people off by posting this thread. Second of all VC owns, cant wait tillwe get download demos and clips.

Use the D-pad retard. All you people should use your D-pad to play VC games that are SNES and older.

Back