Uk Only Vc

As far as i understand can anyone please correct me if im wrong, The VC console is split into three groups these being, JAPAN, USA, and EUROPE THERE, i think games are released first in the us and japan then everyone else gets them as ususal!

Actually it's: Japan & China, North America, Europe. Allthough I've been told Holland tends to lag behind on VC Updates......

Major Tom said:
Actually it's: Japan & China, North America, Europe. Allthough I've been told Holland tends to lag behind on VC Updates......
yep japan is the home of the console so its only right it is updated first.

I have a japanese wii and living in japan. We get some games early and some japan only games too, though nothing special.

I remember vc OoT got released in the US before here though. Or I could be mistaken? Sonic and the secret rings only just came out today actually, when i know alot of people have been playing it already. Checked out my local game store this morning.

erm punch out.....i'm sure thats the game in the opening sequence of the old skool cartoon 'Captain N' at least i think i am....lol

I luved that game back in the day coz i remember i bought it second hand for £5 from my local games shop...lol

I have downloaded ghost n gouls and played it with a gamecube controller... the controls sucks!!! has anyone tried it with classic controller???

Back