Blizzard

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
Well, what a pathetic day of UK VC releases, we have:

NES: Super Mario Bros
TG16: Motoroader

And that's it!

Hopeless, utterly hopeless.

Come on Nintendo, you have thousands of titles available to you and these are the scraps we are thrown?

We also have zero information about potential forthcoming releases.

Nintendo really need to pull thier fingers out - they've already frustrated a LOT of people with the paltry drip feed of Nintendo Wii consoles

isnt that a launch title

isnt super mario bros a launch title so you only got the motorgame new
from across the channel

Mario Bros. was a launch title.

This is Super Mario Bros. The first side scrolling one.

While I can understand that Nintendo don't want to release all their 'best sellers' at once and that they also don't want to flood the VC market with dross games, I had at least hoped for one or two titles *per platform* per week - doesn't always have to be a big seller, preferably a nice mixture of good games and some which were perhaps more obscure and didn't sell well as a result (even though they may have been perfectly good games in their own right).

I can understand Ninty not wanting to release everything at once, but 2 games (one of which no one ever knew existed) is rather poor. Still, at least it wasn't as bad as America's New Year's Day offerings...

CUMMON MAN...
Nintendo obviously think ur gona buy the wii to hav a crack at the WII games..
On the first day its really unlikely someone will want to download a game

First day? Well, the 'first day' will of course depend when you bought your Wii - some of us had had ours for a few weeks so the 'first day' passed some time ago ............ ie we would like a decent and regular selection of VC games as well as Wii games.

Yeah this week VC is a BIG dissapointment

i want more N64 ... and for a lower price than € 10,-

Please people!! Stop telling us to stop complaining!! Yes, Super mario bros WAS a good game, but would anyone here prefer it above Mario 3, World or even Yoshi's Island? So far the VC line up is pathetic! I've bought 2000 points and only got one game, and that's Bomberman for the great multiplayer. There's other good ones I know, but apart from Super Mario 64, which I have on the N64 and DS, there aren't any great games.
I'm 27 and remember the Snes very fondly, it's far and away the best console ever made. I basically bought a Wii to download SNES classics, would it really have hurt the so called Big N to give us Pilotwings, Mario World and Metroid to get stuck into when we bought our Wii's?
Sort it out Nintendo, it's not good enough!!

And I'll save my rant about the launch line up for another thread, Red Steel my arse!!!! (Random I know but boy did that game almost cause the death of my precious Wiimote)!!

Bloody Mario again
Slow game is slow
But they need more non Mario games
A Sega game that isnt on any collection whould be nice

Neko1979 said:
Please people!! Stop telling us to stop complaining!! Yes, Super mario bros WAS a good game, but would anyone here prefer it above Mario 3, World or even Yoshi's Island? So far the VC line up is pathetic! I've bought 2000 points and only got one game, and that's Bomberman for the great multiplayer. There's other good ones I know, but apart from Super Mario 64, which I have on the N64 and DS, there aren't any great games.
I'm 27 and remember the Snes very fondly, it's far and away the best console ever made. I basically bought a Wii to download SNES classics, would it really have hurt the so called Big N to give us Pilotwings, Mario World and Metroid to get stuck into when we bought our Wii's?
Sort it out Nintendo, it's not good enough!!

And I'll save my rant about the launch line up for another thread, Red Steel my arse!!!! (Random I know but boy did that game almost cause the death of my precious Wiimote)!!
So you have, Zelda,Wii Sports, Mario 64, DK Country, plus a load of decent launch titles and a month later your complaining about a lack of decent games. If your a Nintendo fan you should be used to droughts not complain at a busy time like this.

Back