Uk vs. USA

i have to agree that fifa has some nice new features and ****, but overall pes has always had the better gameplay and i think it will continue to. fifa is too easy imo, you get the ball with ronaldinho and you just walk through the other team, and scoring from far out is not hard at all.

Is there a reason you use "****" over and over again? Is it really necessary? I've never played Pro Evo, but I've heard it is a good one. So I'll have to play it when it does come out, before making any assumptions.

cif said:
i have to agree that fifa has some nice new features and ****, but overall pes has always had the better gameplay and i think it will continue to. fifa is too easy imo, you get the ball with ronaldinho and you just walk through the other team, and scoring from far out is not hard at all.
I find that PES feels too, like, stiff, whereas in Fifa it's more fluent and I therefore feel in better control of the player. And to me the movement in PES is very square, it seems that there's only 8 directions. I also hate them not having full licenses as well, it was funny playing with Henri, Owan, and Del Piro back in the day (I know that they probably have the licenses for these players now), but now it's just annoying. I mean, Merseyside Red? No thanks. And I don't like the commentators (from what I can remember).

Back