Ultimate Alliance or Spider-man 3?

nintendowiiconsole said:
Ultimate Alliance is £19.99
Spiderman 3 is £24.99

but which one is better because I dont know which one to get

Depends really, in my eyes Ultimate Alliance is a decent game to play with friend(s) and while i've never played Spiderman 3, im presuming its a single player game only, so with that said i leave the decision to you!

It depends it seems you are looking to get a Marvel game meaning you are probably a junkie too, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is fun if you know a lot about Marvel characters but Spider-Man is just downright awesome no matter what people say

Hiya there,

Bit of a strange thread to post on considering it is my first, but I thought I would give my two pence!

I got a Wii a couple of weeks ago and however much I am happy with it, I am still slightly annoyed that the lack of new titles or whatever and Marvel being one of them, however I bought UA and am really enjoying it, if you like Marvel and having an array of chars to pick from, this is the game for you.

It is a little repetetive and stuff and normally consists of random button bashing and running around a map for a while trying to find stuff, but fun all the same!

Playing for long periods of time is a bit strange too, using the nunchuck to control the camera can really becoming a headache at times but hey, they have to show off the technology somehow!

*breathes* Sorry for the rant, hope I helped!

J

EDIT: Completely forgot to mention about the fact it has Co-op! My housemates and I probably find this one of the more redeeming features of the game, so much fun although arguments do tend to arise when people all want to be the same person, and to think we are supposed to be mature!

Last edited:
I am playing through Ultimate Alliance now. I love this game! I rented Spiderman 3 and did not enjoy it at all. The controls are worse than any other game I have ever played. I couldn't master the whole weird web swinging set up. It attempts to make you feel like Spiderman, but the end result is kind of a let down. Ultimate Alliance isn't perfect either. The camera movement is really weird. You twist the nunchuck to move the camera. The dungeon crawling experience gets somewhat repetitive if you aren't playing with a friend. Despite it's few flaws though, I would pick up Ultimate Alliance.

Back